Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Progress

This is becoming quite cathartic.

Well, I've come to the conclusion that although solipsism has a significant advantage when you've had a bad day - you can just put it down to everything being an aspect of one's own mind - basically you just have to get on with it and make the best of things!

I've got a bit more active on some forums (again), started charging the old digital camera - not sure why but it seems like a good idea, installed Fluxbox on my dekstop machine, tried Cinnarch and hated it ;-) and generally just got on with things.

I think next I'll carry on reading more philosophy, finish "Flatlands" - which I'm really enjoying, and do so stuff with development.

Oh, and I've signed up to a hackathon in January because... well, because it interests me! What better reason could there be for diving in?!

Oh, and the obligatory plug: www.cafepress.com/stuartsthinkingstuff

Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment