Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Javascript...

Racked up a few more courses on Code Academy, ripping through the Javascript course nicely, although I have slowed down a little bit after the initial burst!

I'm hoping to have this finished in the next week or so, so if anyone wants to then pay me inordinate amounts of money to code (and yes I know that these sort of sites aren't "proper" whatever that means).

AND... intrigued by some Coursera stuff, but I need to think hard about how much time I want to set aside to this on top of everything else, and not over-commit.

There is more I could blast out here, like how I've found the Speaker's Chair which is jolly interesting - in a way I like the impartiality, but in a way I wish it actually had a bit of an agenda.

More in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment