Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Volte face

Well, a great day.

Found a job to apply for. Done some thinking around what I want to do.

Need to find time to do the whole Codeacademy thing, then get crunching on some stuff. Delighted to see Facebook (no, I'm not going to link to that one) have introduced graph searches with and API to follow, which makes my future plans a whole lot more viable.

AND as if that wasn't enough, disappointed to find I'll have to compile firesheep myself on my machines, still waiting for my replacement HDD for the old Vista laptop (hey, don't laugh, it's been a good servant) to arrive and typed this up.

This weekend should be fun - got some keyboard hammering to do on a piece of fiction (any takers?!) and I also have an idea for a new music/TV show which I'd like to write up and get out there. The former is more important, as it's a bit more exciting to me, and I'd like to get some feedback on it.

Amazing how much more positive about things I'm feeling today after a bit of reflection and thought.

And by the way check out my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment