Sunday, 3 March 2013

Active and productive?!

A fairly productive couple of days this weekend. Resolved to start up some learning on Talend and the School of Data, whilst also managing to bang in a quick job application, and start uploading some files to my new SourceForge project, TaskDone, which is pretty sketchy but is partly a learning experience for me, partly a task/project manager. If it works, great, if not who cares?

I've also been invited onto Skepticule's podcast, which I hope to do in a couple of weeks' time. I do need to set up Skype, and indeed even purchase a headset so that I can do this, but it should be fun and maybe open up some more possibilities for me!

What else? Oh yeah, have walked a few miles with the dog, very pleasant, and submitted some entries for the lubuntu wallpaper contest for 13.04, which I encourage anyone who happens upon them to vote for! You should be able to guess that mine are the "Stuz719" ones. Sadly I forgot to set the names to anything meaningful, but at least I got it done!

More soon, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment