Friday, 15 March 2013

That's logistics!

Right, very quick update with definitely no linking today.

A bit of a mish-mash day, where I successfully managed to fail to dial into a telecon at the first three attempts, installed a webcam and Skype on my desktop machine, sent a couple of emails and texts and wrote a new to-do list.

And as if that wasn't enough I've also managed to squeeze in a quick look through a guitar magazine, polishing and dusting a bit, doing a load of washing (second one to do next), have my dinner and decided to push ahead on only a couple of fronts rather than about eight hundred.

Phew!

Oh yeah, I have also decided to start the CodeAcademy PHP track for something to do in the intervening ten minutes. And I'll probably start moving away from Ubuntu, but don't know yet what to. Maybe Antix, Salix or netBSD.

It would be great if I could finish something for once, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment