Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Work, and how much I hate it

A title that I'm sure everyone can empathise with.

For the past few weeks I've gradually come to the conclusion that the place where I'm stuck now is doing me no good at all. The undermining, dare I say bullying behaviour of some is seriously, seriously getting me down.

So, I've resolved to do something about it.

I've kept records of everything, just in case.

Sadly I've not got a level move to another area, but I still have a couple more applications in. I just hope that something comes up from one of them.

Really, though, I need a completely new scene, a new employer and a new outlook on work, because the place where I am now is positively stultifying, if that isn't a contradiction in terms. I'm sure you know what I mean, anyway.

If anyone can offer me a job, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment