Thursday, 11 April 2013

Installation

OK, I may link in this, I may not. I'll see if I can remember what I'm doing.

Installed taskwarrior on my desktop machine, 'cos I like it. Similarly installed zotonic for the same reason, and started playing with that. I really need to plan what I'm doing with this Loqualia thing to get it going, but I reckon it's not rocket science.

Spoke to someone about Biobus for the UK yesterday - not sure if they'll have the time to do, but let's hope.

Tried out Kazam screen recorder for my short film what I've decided to make - "5 websites you've probably never visited but should".

What else? Can't think, quite frankly, so this will have to do.

Hopefully I'll also finish "The thoughts of Marcus Aurelius" in the next couple of days, too.

Still loving KDE, by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment