Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Keeping talking

A bit of a quiet week on the old blogging front, but back here with a new post tonight. Written on Chromium under Lubuntu, by the way.

Right, first up I posted something on the Zotonic developer's group to try and kick off the Loqualia project. I think this sounds like a nice scalable CMS platform, let's see what, if anything happens from there.

What else? Oh yeah, done a bit of guitar playing, which has been fun, although seriously cheesed off with gdigi stopping working (both 0.2 and 0.4) under Ubuntu 12.04 for some reason. Ah well, just have to put up with that for now, but I'll try it with openSUSE when I switch to that fully. Already getting some practice in with Kubuntu - really cheesed off when I found that the widget view persisted from one activity to another. GRRRRR!

Also made some nice contact with Biobus, and hopefully I can help that start up in the UK later in the year if I can find the time. In the meantime, find out about it!

Also committed to making a short video for SLUG, so been playing with the old digital camera (which shoots mov files) and casting around for a video editor to work under KDE. Shouldn't be a problem, just need to shoot some content over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment