Monday, 25 November 2013

Fitting a pottle into a pint pot

Not even a quart, but a whole pottle!

OpenMandriva continues to impress - a great return!

A day off today, and in between times I've managed to catch up on a few podcasts. If anyone is interested I'll post a list of ones I like.

Tonight, I've taxed the car online - very quick and easy, I have to say, and have managed to read a bit more of Tarbell's Magic Course - got a few sleights to practice on coins, now, and a couple of card things to try out, too.

Brought the Ibanez downstairs and managed to run through a few scales earlier, hopefully I can squeeze 10 or 15 more minutes in later, too - little and often, little and often!

I also need to try and update a bit of code on SourceForge. I need to block myself out a couple of hours to do this, I've left it too long.

I have managed to knock another couple of little tasks off my to-do list over the past couple of days. Although I confess that replacing a sidelight bulb in a Vauxhall Vectra was given up as a bad job as it was simply too fiddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment