Wednesday, 13 November 2013

The delight of the unexpected telephone call

Took a call on my mobile this afternoon, asking if I was interested in applying for a job.

A quick run through the job description and the short answer was "Yes" - the long answer, for the record was "YES!!! IT SOUNDS FANTASTIC WHERE DO I SIGN IN BLOOD TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED?!?!"

Who knows if anything will come of it, but I've put my CV in and what-have-you, so we'll see what happens from here.

By the way I am open to any offers, if you're looking for a Project/Programme Manager and/or Business/Management Information Analyst...

Other than that, today was taken up bodging together a spreadsheet application (yep, VBA in Excel, badly written but doing the job as a proof of concept - I am most definitely not a programmer!) and a bit of guitar playing this evening.

Should have also mentioned yesterday that I took part in an online cosmology discussion - really interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment