Monday, 30 December 2013

Work is quiet

Hardly anyone in today. Not surprising as tomorrow is New Year's Eve.

Had to call out the breakdown recovery as one of my rear tyres (on the car, not on me) decided to deflate and go down to the rim. Delighted to say the came out within the hour and fixed me up with my spare (which was flat...) on the work car park. Excellent stuff.

Set up a new project on sourceforge - tree-ident, the aim of which is to use pattern matching to identify trees from their leaves, which could then be GIS/GPS mapped to give some useful environmental data. If anyone is reading this (is anyone?!) who would like to join in, please do.

Did a little bit more thinking about card sleights today, some cosmology reading and that is pretty much my day. Excellent stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment