Sunday, 19 January 2014

Podcast plans

I've been looking into starting up a podcast with Chris.

We've done some test recordings on Skype (not tried Google hangouts yet), and I think we can make it work, certainly we've not struggled to generate a solid hour of stuff before editing, and even with some edits I reckon we can get a good 45 minutes a fortnight.

Now, I don't know if anyone out there actually reads this blog (do you?), would you be interested in listening to a podcast?

Thus far our test recordings have covered: UFO's, space, conspiracy theories, cryptozoology, ghosts, the paranormal and stuff like that.

I've got a hosting package lined up, all we need is a solid name and our first recording (slated for early February) will be good to go before Spring for all you wonderful people who (may be) out there.

Let me know if you'd be interested!

Oh, and in the fullness of time we'd like to boost our YouTube channel (GhostlightTV), too!

No comments:

Post a Comment