Sunday, 9 March 2014

Practically speaking

I really don't know what has come over me today.

First, a stroll outside.

Then, back indoors and set to work on assembling a bedside cabinet and a chest of drawers from Argos. A bit flimsy, to be honest, not as good as the IKEA stuff, but rattled through the build pretty quickly.

Alongside this a load of furniture moving, tidying and sorting, resulting in a car full of junk to go to the skip tomorrow, as well as some charity shop donations.

Not managed to get any guitar practice in, and only a little card handling stuff, but tomorrow normal service shall be resumed.

Yesterday, by the way, I had a really useful chat about my film script - yep, I have one - and some other media projects which I plan to push ahead more over the next few weeks.

Next Sunday sees the first recording of the "Oddly compelling" podcast, too - keep an eye/ear out for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment