Sunday, 16 March 2014

So much to do

Just spent a cosy 10 minutes writing out my to-do list for the coming week. I keep promising myself I will move to an electronic one, but still haven't got around to it.

I could complain that there simply isn't time to fit everything in, but the truth is that there is, if only I used some sensible time management like putting proper slots into my days set aside for specific activities.

I'm already doing this to an extent - I have recurring reminders for guitar and magic every evening, and a few other things I book myself out for using my Google calendar, which handily syncs to my phone.

Main things this week will be to clear some things in the early evenings, and if I can prioritising some of the bigger items and breaking them down into more feasible 10-minute slots, which is possible but just requires some serious will.

IT SHALL BE DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment