Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Increased activity

I know, I know, it doesn't matter what I say here, the reality is that I've been incredibly lazy when it comes to updating this blog.

So, what have I been doing?

Well, for starters I've managed to improve my overhand shuffle and card control - slowly - so the magic practise is paying off.

On the guitar front I've beefed up my pedal board, and done some really cool stuff to get better as a player, so that is, I feel, coming together a bit. There's still an awfully long way to go, but it is getting better!

Errr... work has been OK, I've plugged a couple of job applications in which has been pretty cool, and worked through some project ideas which I hope will surface sooner rather than later. I just need to get some collaborators on board to really make them work.

Other than that? Do you want blood?! Podcasts?!

Well, I've played with FreeBSD a bit more, and really like it - I even managed to rescue a broken system last night (I am writing this on it, so there is the proof), acquired a server - not set up yet - and done a bunch of domestic-y stuff, but nothin particularly newsworrthy on its own.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment