Monday, 4 January 2016

And still it moves on

Right, I promised an update, so here it is.

Quick change of font for this one, just to make things a bit more exciting and interesting...

Podcast has been edited and uploaded (here), so if you are interested in WWE/Wrestling give it a shot. I promise it will get better as we do more!

At some point this week I intend to start grabbing some footage for both my horror short and the new Ghostlight TV project which I'm hoping to get up and running this year.

I've also been working on the Epimetric github pages, mainly just adding some data sources, but in the background I've also been toying with various database options and stuff and think I have a way forward.

I need to work on a couple of other bits, too, though, like writing for a website/project (it's been months!), and trying to launch a write-it-yourself local news project.

As and when I will update - as ever with a new year the intentions are good - hence the blog updates - including magic and guitar practise.

One can but try!


No comments:

Post a Comment