Sunday, 19 March 2017

A lot done, more to do

Ok, in no particular order

1) Guitar practise is coming along nicely. I am playing most days and have just acquired a new "Bluerock" single cut electric (see pic), which I cleaned up a bit and stuck some D'Addario's one.

You know what? For a cheapie it's really not bad.

2) Coding is coming along. Tinkered with some Javascript to build a webpage/web app, and have got some maps integration goodness coming in there. I need to do more with Java, so I've been playing with Umbrello to generate some UML and classes ready for a couple of new projects.

3) Big data - I'm quite into the idea of doing some number-crunching, so have started working through the Neo4j tutorial. I had a go at the certification "cold", so to speak, and got just over 50% which I didn't think was bad.

4) Magic - got some overhand work going on, which is slowly getting smoother and more reliable. Also been working with an invisible deck, which is cool.

5) Not done any writing - grrr. I do have it on my to-do list.

6) Library. Updated my library card as it was years since last I used it, and this will tie in with #5, and some stuff I need to look at on ancestry. This latter bit is really still at an early stage, though, so no more on that for now.

7) Loqualia - I have a google sites thing going on, will probably move to Wordpress when I've chatted with a couple of people about generating some content.

8) Band - "Roller Boogie". Well, I like that name. Got a lot to do here, too.

9) Wrestling - been to a couple of shows, got one booked up in June which features Tyler Bate, so that should be something special. Pic attached of the show last night in Dawley.

Links:

http://shropswrestling.bigcartel.com/

http://www.telford.gov.uk/libraries



That's it for now, I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment